OpenCart is an open-source shopping cart system. Which is widely used for online shopping stores. In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to clear OpenCart cache.
Clear/delete cache in OpenCart manually
Steps to clear/delete cache in OpenCart:
- Login to your website FTP account
- Go to the root directory of your website code, then “system/cache” folder
- Delete all the files in “cache” folder except “index.html”
That is it, you have done. Now browse your website hopefully, your cache issue is resolved.
How to Clear cache in OpenCart for Images
Steps to clear the images cache in OpenCart
- Login to your FTP account
- Go to the root directory of the website code, then “image/cache/catalog” folder
- Delete all the images in this folder
The alternative method to delete cache
The alternative method is you can install some suitable extension to delete the cache. For this, you search some extension on the OpenCart Extensions directory.
Leave a Comment