In this article, you will learn how to use WhatsApp Web scanner and scan WhatsApp QR Code?
WhatsApp is the most popular mobile application for Chat and transfer media (i.e. photos, videos etc.). In the beginning, Whats app did have The main drawback with WhatsApp was that it didn’t have any version for computer or laptop. So, a Whats App user has to stick with the mobile to send and read the chat messages.
Now, here is the good news that WhatsApp has launched a Web-based version i.e. called WhatsApp Web Scan online tool. WhatsApp users can use its functionality on a computer or a laptop. Not only they can send chat messages to their contacts but they can also send and receive the images and the videos.
1) To use WhatsApp web scan version, just open Whats App Web page in your browser
2) Open WhatsApp application from your mobile phone, open WhatsApp menu and select option “Whats App Web”. This option is available in the latest version of WhatsApp. So, if you are using an older version of Whats App then you have to update it first. (in my case) If you, don’t see the update option or unable to update it. Then you have to re-install the WhatsApp application on your mobile phone.
3) Scan QR code from your mobile phone
4) After scanning the WhatsApp QR code, the WhatsApp web scan will sync all the data with your cell phone. All the chat history and the media is now available on your Whats App web interface.
How to Log out from WhatsApp Web Scanner Tool
1) If you want to log out from the computer, just go to the WhatsApp mobile app menu and select “Whats App Web”. Here is an option “Log out from all computers”. Click on it and now you are log out from all the places.
2) You can also logout from your browser. For this, click on the settings icon of the left pane of Whats App Web interface and then click on “Log out”.